High School Diploma
CCMA, RMA, CMA or LPN
Customer service experience and/or clinical experience preferred.
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification:
CCMA, RMA or CMA within 6 months of employment unless LPN.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
The work activity and patient acuity levels can create a stressful atmosphere, therefore individuals successful in this job are:
· Organized and motivated by a fast-paced environment
· Able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
· Proficient in review and assess needs quickly
· Strong with the use of computer software tools and data files
· Comfortable with continuous change and self-initiating
· Able to complete documentation in a quick and efficient manner
Ability to effectively engage in patient outreach. Ability to assimilate accurate information and make quality decisions based on data gathered
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position.
Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.