Responsible for clinical duties such as taking vital signs, performing simple diagnostic tests, collecting specimens, sterilizing and cleaning equipment, and maintaining examination rooms at an outpatient care site. May also be responsible for some administrative duties.
- Cares for and treats patients in the clinic as directed by the provider staff.
- Prepares patients for and assists with examinations.
- Dresses wounds and incisions, removes simple sutures and staples.
- Interprets provider staff instructions to patient.
- Assists with emergency and minor surgery and performs related tasks as directed.
- Maintains records of vital statistics and other pertinent data of the patient.
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments and equipment.
- Maintains stock of supplies.
- May conduct specified lab tests, perform electrocardiograms, and take and develop x-rays.
- May act as a receptionist, perform secretarial duties, and assist with monthly statements under the direction of the office personnel.
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification:
Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate
Must maintain BLS certification
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Excellent customer service.
Must adhere to and support the Mission, Vision, Values of NARMC and adhere to its Standards of Behavior.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed