Responsible for the coordination and assistance of the administrative functions for population health which include, Patient Center Medical Home (PCMH) and Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+)
· Effective communication with all staff members
· Data mining to obtain results of lab, preventative screenings and clear documentation of such data
· Researching to find gaps in care for above mentioned programs
· Patient outreach including communication to promote preventative health to ensure the quality care of our patients
· Data mining to obtain correct diagnosis and compliance of beneficiaries that participate in above programs
· Contact patients for pre-visit planning for various aspects of the programs
· Contact patients for follow-up care plans for high risk patients
High School Diploma
Customer service experience and/or clinical experience preferred.
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification:
CCMA, RMA or CMA
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Ability to effectively engage in patient outreach. Ability to assimilate accurate information and make quality decisions based on data gathered
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed