Provides nursing supervision in all NARMC Clinics to achieve the objectives of the organization.
Responsible for evaluating, developing, recommending and implementing policies and procedures related to the delivery of safe and efficient quality nursing care.
Plans and directs, through the Clinic Coordinators, the activities of all clinic personnel.
- Assess need for clinical staff
- Assign responsibilities for clinical care, defines qualifications for clinic licensed personnel and delegates authority appropriately
- Assist with operational start-up for new NARMC Clinics
- Disaster preparedness for clinics
- Identify educational needs of the clinical staff and provides opportunities for growth and development of personnel
- Attends the meetings of the clinics and clinic admin as needed
- Maintain an active personal and professional development program in the field of clinical management that includes current knowledge of regulatory requirements and changes, accreditation standards and evaluation techniques
- Create and maintain a positive relationship between clinical personnel and clinic administration
- Reviews and evaluates products to support and/or enhance clinical care
- Reviews and evaluates policies and procedures to support and/or enhance clinical care
- Analyzes, evaluates, and continuously improves clinical care.
- Provides support and assistance to the clinics in their departmental Performance improvement activities
- Consistently acts a change agent and is effective in the change process: identification of opportunities to improve care, resolution, and follow-up; adult education techniques; interpersonal relations and conflict resolution.
- Ensures effective coordination and communication between clinics.
- Consistently demonstrates effective skills in information management.
Current Registered Nurse license in Arkansas in good standing.
5 years of experience as RN
Demonstrates ability with program development.
Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate with physicians, hospital staff, patients, visitors, and families.
Demonstrates excellent organizational skills.
Demonstrates ability to effectively evaluate and implement change.
3-5 years clinic nurse experience
Supervisory or management experience
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification:
Arkansas RN in good standing, BLS certified
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Strong and effective communication and presentation skills.
Ability to focus on details with a high level of accuracy.
Proficient in organizing and planning.
Ability and willingness to seek out and embrace change.
Ability to influence others and work collaboratively.
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
Must be able to travel to all clinics
Meditech and/or EClinical Works experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed