· Follow and uphold the NARMC Standards of Behavior.
· Identify diversified funding and grant sources for current and new or expanded NARMC programs and activities.
· Coordinate proposals with the strategic business plan and mission of NARMC.
· Prepare, and maintain updated internal assessments of projects and initiatives requiring funding resources.
· Develop and prepare grant applications including writing/ amending program descriptions and compiling required data.
· Coordinate and manage preparation and writing of grant applications in a timely manner.
· Initiate and maintain communication with relevant agencies and personnel, internally and externally.
· Develop procedures and systems to maintain and archive all internal documents and documentation related to assigned grants, including drafts, originals and subsequent versions of contracts, proposals, general communication, technical documents, white papers, policies and procedures, guidelines, agendas, plans and programs, meeting minutes, etc.
· Develop reference, instruction and information services for staff as requested.
· Provide consultation services on research strategies, tactics and tools for the development of grants for submission as requested.
· Develop and provide staff with templates and boiler place documents to assist in grant preparation.
· Facilitate access to diverse scientific, medical, technical and business research/ reference services as requested.
· Review books, journals, technical reports and electronic media relevant to NARMC funding and business development needs, and maintain a high level of awareness of current trends, methods, strategies, and applicable technologies.
· Anticipate NARMC needs to ensure information and resources are in step with industry trends and NARMC needs.
· Evaluate and recommend potential technologies, tools and data sources for data research to support grant application and report preparation.
· Assist in gathering data and presentation of public health data, including current demographics for grant applications and reports.
· Prepare monthly reports/ summaries on status of grants.
· Perform related duties as assigned.